Friday, August 19, 2011





Wow it has been a long time since I posted a cake that I did. I made one last month but was not happy with it at all so I didn't post it. This cake was for Matt B and Jason D. It is a paintball themed cake and the mushrooms are inspired by Super Mario. I thought they were fitting since they like Super Mario and they are just in the grass. I made everything from fondant including all of the rocks. The paint splatters are chocolate with a skittle in the middle. I had a great time making this cake and is by far my favorite. I think I will put my cake decorating up for awhile and I will see you all next year, this was hard for me to make to roll out the fondant at 6 months pregnant, so till Tyler's birthday I shall retire, lol. Well that is the plan anyway we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment