Saturday, November 27, 2010

Poker Chip cake



















This was my breakthrough cake as I called it. I finally figured out how to make the edges nice and not have to cover them up all the time... YIPPEE!! lol!! I was practicing cake made with coca-cola, the recipe came right from the Coca-Cola website, it was really awesome so I am going to try it with monster energy drink for Robs party, anyway back to this cake. The top layer is mars bar cake, it was pretty cool too but I think it would have tasted better with the bars bar icing but I could do that and then fondant. Then the bottom layer is the Coca-Cola cake. I am sure you can tell they are poker chips with dice on the side. Robs uncle called and said I am going to be in town on Thursday would you guys like to come and play poker, of course we went and since I had the bottom layer made I just made the top one and then decorated them for poker night.

No comments:

Post a Comment